- BS degree in Mech. Engineering 1969, University of Novi Sad
- PhD degree in Eng. Mechanics 1974,
Department of Mechanics, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Ky. USA
Thesis: Some Flows satisfying no-slip no-shear boundary conditions.
- Assistant, Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad,
- Assistant Professor, Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of
Novi Sad, 1978-1983;
- Full Professor, Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi
- Corresponding member of Serbian Academy of Science and Arts, Belgrade,
- Stability of Elastic Systems;
- Variational Principles of Mechanics;
- Viscoelasticty of fractional order
- Shape Optimization of elastic rods
- Contemporary Problems of Mechanics of deformable body (2006-2010).
Project is financed by Ministry of Science and Environmental Protection of
Serbia- basic research in Mathematics and Mechanics.
- Phase Diagrams. A joint Project between Technical University Berlin
and Faculty of Technical Sciences Novi Sad (2002-2005). Financed by
Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
- Technische Universitat Berlin, (1982-1983)...(2005)
- Greek National Technical University (2002)
- Professor Teodor AtanackoviŠ,
Department of Mechanics
Faculty of Technical Sciences
University of Novi Sad
21000 Novi Sad, Serbia
Tel: ++381 21 485 2234