Dynamics of hybrid systems with complex structures. Mechanics of materials
Leader: Professor Dr. Katica (Stevanović) Hedrih
1. Analytical mechanics of discrete fractional order systems. Dynamics of rheonomic, rheological systems and noholonomic systems.
2. Nonlinear and rare phenomena in dynamics of the hybrid system with coupled rigid and deformable bodies. Transfer energy between subsystems and components of system dynamics. A model of hybrid system containing pendulums with vibrating points along curvilinear line (European patent No. EP1514026, 28.03.2007) for optimization of the kinetic parameters of stability and controllability of their dynamics. Synchronization of the subsystems and criteria and methodology form modeling prototype of hybrid system. Plan of the theoretical basic of corresponding experiment.
3. Models of biological oscillations and phenomenon on dynamics and transfer signals, information and energy through biological coupled oscillators structures. Mechanics of bio mechanical systems with coupled fields.
4. Method of discrete continuum - Theory and applications. Dynamics of homogeneous structures containing elements with constitutive relations describing linear and non-linear elastic properties as well as visco-elastic and hereditary properties and/or fractional order properties.
5. Phenomenon of vibro-impact dynamics of the systems with Coulomb's type friction as well as discontinuity of kinetic parameter properties.
6. Dynamics and stability of hybrid systems and interaction between rigid or deformable body and fluid.
7. Models of fractures and damage material dynamics with applications discrete continuum method. Kinetic state in material around crack tip. Materials with coupled fields.
8. Control of dynamics and hybrid systems.
Keywords: Hybrid, nonlinear, analytical mechanics, fractional order derivative, discrete continuum, stability, vibro-impact, control