Up: Main article
Example 15, using hexagon (joins 3)
PP Class 147, [p6m,d6,d3], IH Class 93.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 3 polygons (with 30 edges) of which 1 are specified as copies of others.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 30°.
- Contains 6 pointed star with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
has reflective symmetry.
- Tiling contains 85 polygons.
Summary of images