Up: Main article
Topkapi Roll, page 308, Figure 41b
Derived from the figure.
This pattern is a member of an interesting class of mathematical patterns.
PP Class 60, [p4,c4,c1], IH Class 28.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 4 polygons (with 28 edges) of which 1 are specified as copies of others.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Tiling can be coloured with just two colours.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
does not have reflective symmetry.
- Tiling contains 183 polygons.
Summary of images