: The Self-Similarity of the Josephus Problems.
- R. Miyadera, S.Hashiba and D.Minematsu, "How high
school students can discover original ideas of mathematics using
Mathematics", Mathematica in education and research 11 (3), 2006.
- R. Graham, D. Knuth and O. Patashnik, "Concrete
Mathematics", Addison-Wesley Publishing Company (1994).
- R. Cowen and J. Kennedy, "Discovering Mathematics with Mathematica",
- R.Miyadera, T.Hashiba, D.Minematsu, H. Matsui, T. Yamauchi, Y. Nakagawa, T. Inoue,"A Mathematical Research Project by High School and Undergraduate students ", Journal of Japan Society for Symbolic and Algebraic Computation 12, No.4,2006.
- Chris Groer, "Mathematics of Survival", American Mathematical Monthly 110 ,2003.
- Hiroshi Matsui, Toshiyuki Yamauchi, Soh Tatsumi,Takahumi Inoue,Masakazu Naito and Ryohei Miyadera, "Interesting Variants of the Josephus Problem", Kokyuroku, The Research Institute of Mathematical Science to appear.