Hopf algebras, Hopf-Galois theory, braided category theory, Brauer groups, corings, bialgebroids.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, March 2008,
Department of Mathematics of the Faculty of Sciencies
, Free University of Brussels (VUB),
Department of Algebra and Mathematical Analysis
, University of Almeria,
Thesis: Azumaya corings, braided Hopf-Galois theory and Brauer groups
Advisors: Prof. Dr. Stefaan Caenepeel and Prof. Dr. Juan Cuadra Diaz.
- M.Sc. in Mathematics, March 2003,
Institute, Ludwig-Maximilians University (LMU) in Munich, Germany.
Thesis: Noncommutatibe and braided derivations (in German).
Advisor: Prof. Dr. Bodo Pareigis.
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, October 2000,
Institute,University of Novi Sad,
- Research Assistant at
Institute (SANU), Belgrade, Serbia (since September 2008).
- Loan administrator, internship in
(April 2003 - September 2003).
- The Brauer Group of Azumaya Corings and the Second Cohomology Group (joint with Stefaan Caenepeel),
K-theory 34 (2005), 361-393;
- Cohomology over commutative Hopf algebroids (joint with Stefaan Caenepeel);
- Braided Galois objects and lazy cohomology of certain Radford biproducts
(joint with Juan Cuadra);
- A tool to compute the Brauer group of some quasitriangular Hopf algebras
(joint with Juan Cuadra).